MultiChoice (DSTV) Africa ,South African based multinational MultiChoice company, operating in many African, European and Asian countries, In collaboration with DSTV foundation have decided to reduce poverty in African countries, through full funding of its ongoing Scholarship schemes for young African undergraduate and graduates to undergo a requisite training in one of the best universities in United States Of America to further a degree,Masters and PhD programs in different fields of study.
Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue Undergraduate program, graduate program, master program, MBA program and PhD program.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded to study any program offered by any university of your choice in United States Of America
Eligibility: The recipients of this award will have achieved very high levels of academic excellence combined with an outstanding record of leadership and service(not compulsory). Students with a high school average above 50% are encouraged to apply. Not for non Africans.
Benefits of this Scholarship:
- Free visa.
- Full free tuition fee.
- Weekly allowance.
- Travel allowance.
- Family allowance (if married).
- Health insurance coverage.
Nationality: Citizens of all African nations are eligible to apply
- All application is online on this platform and kindly select carefully your program of study and upload all the necessary documents required for your program.
- All communication goes through the mail you have provided on your application form.
How To Apply:
- Fill up the online applications for scholarship programs on this platform.
- Upload your transcripts form to the online application.
- write a statement of purpose.This should convey your interest,academic qualification and your goals.
- Submit the application online when all the necessary documents required are completed.